Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July

What a busy three day weekend. Xavier loves holidays especially when friends and family come to visit. This weekend my best friend and her family came to Pullman. Vanessa and I have known each other for 20 years (I cannot believe it's been that long). She's married with the cutest little girl and another on the way. Xavier loves to play with Nadia, Vanessa's daughter.
We went swimming on Saturday as a group and then got together on Monday for a family BBQ (ours and hers) and then again for fireworks that night. The fireworks in Pullman are really nice but we sat just under them so it was spectacular. The fireworks were so large and loud. Xavier kept yelling about them breaking the sound barrier.
We're all very tired today. I had to go to work while the "boys" slept in. It will be interesting to see how tonights therapy will go. I just hope we're not all too cranky. It's just the first appointment so it shouldn't dig too deep.
I'll have to share pictures this week when I think of it. Still haven't gotten around to taking pictures of the garden - should probably ask Xavier to do that when he waters. The gardens are going well. It's been really hot so we have to keep remembering to water more than once a day.

No comments: